& Inital Treatments $225
This includes a full visual and manual body evaluation and
the first 3 start up treatments with in a 72 hour period.
Visual Evaluation of ....
1) Watch how horse moves
coming out of stall
2) Watch them walk on flat area away and back
3) observe later view of them moving
4) watch them and the walk and trot in both a straight line
and in a circle
5) Observe under saddle if possible
6) watch them move on hard and soft ground.
Manual Evaluation of ....
1) Look for cold or heated areas
2) Areas of Atrophy
3) Unbalanced or Excessive areas
4) Check TMJ
5) Check head and teeth
6) Check down body looking at stress points, acupoints and
7) Palpate and record slight, moderate or severe findings
8) Check down legs comparing side to side and range of motion
of shoulders, knees, fetlocks, pasterns and coffin joints.
9)Palpate tendons and ligaments noting any reactive areas.
Acuscope Evalutaion of....
1) Base body reading
2) Reading of Knees
3) Readings of all four Fetlocks
4) Readings of Hocks
5) Readings of all four hooves
6) Readings of any questionable areas found in Visual and
Treatments will vary using protocols for the animals current
needs at the time of session or if on a maintenance program
treatments will vary in order to maintain balance in the body.
Buy 5 get one free
Buy 10 get 3 free
All packages will expire if not used within a 90 day period.
Call Fee $30-50
Call fees are charged when travel from the main treatment
location is required. Haul in is an option and call fees can
be slit between multiple clients.
Rehabiliation Fees will vary per case
Rehab fees are determined by there severity of the case and
if animal is brought in to main treatment location or if daily
travel to the animals location is involved.